Windshield Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield Update
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:56:01 EDT
The response on the windshields has been fantastic. I spoke with Richard
again this morning at PROSOURCE glass about how positive the response was. He
has
a damaged high windshield in stock that he is going to ship to a manufacturer
so they can figure their set up costs.

He believes the low windshields are still being made and can be bought from
stock. He is going to follow up on that also.

I saved every email inquirers from everyone so as to follow up.

Its going to take about 2 weeks before we get a price scale. Minimum would be
25 units. He would buy some for his own stock. If the vendors would buy some
for their stock and we got around 20 individuals we might even hit 50 units.
That would cause the price to go way down.

I'll keep everyone informed.

Dave Murphy