Re: vendor wars - the saga continues?

To: datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vendor wars - the saga continues?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:51:49 -0400
Hi Dean,

I was not leaving you out on purpose, but your post here clearly illustrates
one of my points.  I did not know that you had that part.  I guessed that
you might, but did not want to throw that in to cause more problems.

The bottom line is great!  Now there are 3 (or more??) sources for a part
that previously only had one source.  As I recall, someone told me that Stan
may have sold out of his 5 speed shift emblems and may need to get another
run going.  Before the flames start roiling my way, I CANNOT CONFIRM THAT!!
I only know that is what I was told by someone looking to buy one.  If Stan
has still them, I am sure that he will let folks know!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html