4sp servo synchro counter shaft - Made one

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4sp servo synchro counter shaft - Made one
From: "Eric A. Isaacson" <eric.isaacson@jbtool.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:23:47 -0500
Greetings,

My employer, a tool and die shop, manufactured a new 4sp servo synchro
counter shaft to replaced my galled one.  Research indicated that
availability of this part is limited.  I may be able to encourage the
boss to make up a batch of these if there is enough interest.  The
company is a job shop, so most orders to not exceed 150 parts or so.
The 4sp borg warner counter shaft is still available through Nissan, I
bought one for $13 last week.  I was able to purchase the synchro parts
and bearings from Nissan.

I cannot make any promises that the company will manufacture the part,
but its certainly possible.

Let me know if your interested,

Eric A. Isaacson
Fort Wayne, Indiana