Shasta picture

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shasta picture
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:19:05 EDT
Hello all,

    Just got the film from my panoramic camera back  from the lab. Here is a
link to a really bad digital scan of one of the  negatives.
_http://members.aol.com/keith0alan/images/shasta.jpg_
(http://members.aol.com/keith0alan/images/shasta.jpg)

    The field of view is almost 180 degrees and the  frame is six inches
long. If some of you creative photographic types think you  can actually do
something with a 6" long 35mm color negative let me know and  I'll snip out a
couple
and mail them to you. If someone can make a good digital  scan of them I
would be most interested in hearing from you.

Thanks,
keith williams