RE: My Miata seat install experience

To: "'Allen Blackmon'" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: My Miata seat install experience
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:43:22 -0700
Hi Allen,
        Eight speakers in a roadster?  Okay I gotta hear about this stereo
install.  Don't suppose you got some info up on the web??

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA
        69 2000

$BTW, total time for both seat install was about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, including
$lunch/beer breaks.  If you do not have the felt padding or a stereo in your
$car, it can easily be done in about 1 to 1 1/2 hours (I have a pretty
$extensive stereo in the car, 8 speakers, all hidden, and the majority of
the
$wires run under the passenger seat so I had to move a few of them while I
$was pulling up the carpet so that took a bit of time).  Thanks again to
this
$List!!!!
$
$Allen Blackmon
$1970 2000 w/ early Solex's (still can't get them tuned correctly!)
$Wenatchee, WA