Fun Run Pics!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fun Run Pics!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:40:36 +0000
http://community.webshots.com/album/402416824

This is what it's all about! Great weather, friends and Datsuns!
Dan Zubkoff, Matt Jacquett and I ate a tasty breakfast at The Pantry in
Belmont and started our short ride with a visit to see Gary's 1500. It's a
very pretty Datsun that quite familiar to Dan:)
>From there we drive up 92 and hit Skyline over to Alice's Restaraunt. On the
way down to to the coast Dan spotted another roadster! It was a light
blue'68, but the owner couldn't be found.

I had a great time running with Matt and his gorgeous silver '68.  Dan had
his escort Zx2, but I know he'll be on the road with his roadsters soon.
The weather was fantastic, thanks for the gift Matt, you da MAN!!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20