Vancouver Island

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vancouver Island
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:12:08 -0700
Anyone on the list up in the Tofino or Victoria area? Joanne and I are going
up there for a few days (in the Maxima, not the roadster) of relaxation and
kickin' back starting tomorrow. We'll be staying in Ucluelet on Tuesday and
Wednesday nights, then down to Victoria for two more nights.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"In Germany they came first for the Communists and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn't
speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they
came for me--and by that time no one was left to speak up."
 - Martin NiemVller 1892-1984

name of winmail.dat]