another 67.5 2000, also OT 66 Charger FS

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: another 67.5 2000, also OT 66 Charger FS
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:04:40 -0400
my brother has decided he won't have the time to restore his 67.5 2000, #44
so it's coming down to its new home in Virginia in 2 weeks :-) nice 80k
original mile unmolested car, I'm stoked!

as for the 66 Charger, many of us have interests in more than just one type
of car and I'm mentioning this because there's a 66 Charger that's less than
5 miles from me for sale. guy has over 10k in the car, lots of new stuff in
boxes, built 400BB '70 engine, car is painted and paint is nice although I
wouldn't have chosen Corvette Yellow... was obviously a very decent body to
start... asking price is $5500 on the car and I have pix I took this morning
that I could send out. please reply offline if interested. located in
Virginia.