Re: The "R"

To: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>, "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: The "R"
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:33:21 -0400
Jim,

  Actually it was easy to miss those tail lights when I followed Mark down
to MidOhio.  I was so busy watching how high off the seats he and his wife
bounced on every bump in the road.  NISMO Comp springs get good body lift at
65 mph with even a small frost heave.  (:-)

  But now we do need to find Mark a new project for all of us to watch.
With a Z and a roadster already in the driveway, I'm thinking 510.  He did
mention something about a car for his son?  Mark, you can start with the
wagon in my driveway?!

Paul Kort
Ohio