Northern California: Rebuilt 1966 Complete R16 Drivetrain for

To: datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Northern California: Rebuilt 1966 Complete R16 Drivetrain for
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
I've decided to take a nicely restored car (my 1966
1600) and replace the stock drivetrain with a KA24DE.

http://www.311s.org/registry/1966/spl311-02558.html

So, I'm offering up a very nice, clean rebuilt r16
drivetrain. The engine has about 1800 or so miles.
Most of these were from driving from Vista California
to my home in San Mateo, California. Not only was the
long block rebuilt, but so also were the carbs,
distributer, fuel pump, new alternator, new air
filter.

The rebuild included a new clutch with a slightly
lightened flywheel. The engine revs beautifully and
feels terrific. Reviewing through the info from the
PO, I found the transmission was also rebuilt at the
same time as the engine.

Drivetrain has been removed from the car. The engine
is ready for pick-up in Santa Clara, CA.

Price for the entire drivetrain is $1000 or best
offer.

zubkoff@sbcglobal.net