H20 Engine for sale - Runs Great

To: datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: H20 Engine for sale - Runs Great
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:30:15 -0700 (PDT)
All,

I'm in the process of replacing the H20 which is in my
67 2000 and replacing it with a proper rebuilt U20.
I'm returning the 67 2000 back to stock.

The H20 has been a bullet proof motor for me and I've
been extremely happy with it. I recently drove from
San Francisco to San Diego in the roadster with the
H20. She ran beautifully.

This is a JDM motor, with serial numbers stamped on
the block. Probably from a Japanese model Urvan or
Caravan. Provides a significant increase in power
(over a r16), but it is a drop into the roadster.
Again, parts are still readily available for the
motor.

The motor should be out of the car soon. It will be
available for pickup in Vista, Ca.

Price $600
zubkoff@sbcglobal.net
Dan Zubkoff