Roadster sighting - IMAX

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting - IMAX
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:02:43 -0700
I was just watching "Ring of Fire", an IMAX documentary about Mt St
Helens and the Loma Prieta earthquake, when I caught a brief glimpse of
a white Roadster tossed on top of a heap of debris, and at least one
other automobile, by the October 1989 quake. Most of the images of the
damage done by that 'quake are familiar to me - seen 'em hundreds of
times since that day - but I had never seen this shot of a Roadster
victim of the 'quake.

Did any Bay Area roadster owners lose a car that day?

Gary McCormick
1970 2000 SRL311-13291