Free Parts and other stuff

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Parts and other stuff
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:08:09 -0400
I have a hardtop for an early car I want to get rid of. Missing the gasket for
the body seal which I must have misplaced many years ago. Not in bad shape but
it has been collecting dust in my dusty basement for many years. I will not
ship it and it must be picked up by October.

At the Glen I'm bringing 2 pairs of alum drums to anyone who can use them.

I also have a stroker 'kit' if anyone wants to buy it at the Glen as shipping
it will be quite expensive because of the immense weight of the crank. Pretty
cheap.

I will also be posting a bunch of stuff on eBay that I've collected over the
years some of it NLA, I think, although Dave Pesky will be the recipient of
most of the NOS stuff like a set of gauges for an early car.  No, I definitely
will not charge him big money as I want to see his 66 finished. I'm unemployed
once again, lawfirms suck, so now is the time to clean out the basement and I
can't believe how much crap I have for the Datsun. If anyone needs something
for an early car and I have it I'll either sell it cheap or give it to you for
free except for shipping of course.

After a long and contentous battle with myself I have decided to sell my car
after I fix the motor, once again - the cam is shot and when I started the car
to get it inspected a new noise appeared which I think is a broken valve
spring.

An 'acid' trip at the Dentist while on nitrous convinced me I need a simpler
life w/o so much stuff. I am in the process of restoring a 66 MGB and I
decided to try that car for awhile. I've had my Datsun since '79 and I think
it's time for a change. Actually I thought I'd be buried in that car but I
guess things change.

Mike