Re: Non-sealed beam hadlamps

To: <dcorbitt77@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-sealed beam hadlamps
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:19:36 -0400
Dave,
These guys http://www.rallylights.com/hella/7in.asp had the best prices and
selection of bulbs I could find when I bought the Hellas for the "R".  They
offer H4 bulbs with different gas mixtures to achieve differing levels of
"whiteness".  I bought the 30% Xenon and am quite happy with them - the
light is crisper than the standard H4's I have in our 280Z.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/