Re: Non-sealed beam hadlamps

To: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>, <dcorbitt77@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Non-sealed beam hadlamps
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:38:15 -0400
If your wiring is in good shape, and you stick with standard 60/55watt bulbs,
then the stock system can handle it.  If your lights are dim, your wiring
heats up when using the high beams, or you want higher wattage bulbs, then
you'll need to install relays to drive the new lights -
http://www.rallylights.com/useful_info/headlamp_wiring.htm has the diagrams
you'd need.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC