Re: Read, Think, Reply.

To: "Bill Cole" <datrock@centurytel.net>,
Subject: Re: Read, Think, Reply.
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:48:08 -0500
We were all wrong... he's looking for the SWITCHES and if possible the FF
knobs.  He makes reproduction knobs if they are missing, but I'm sure
originality is what the Japanese are looking for.

Rallye still sells these switchs brand new
http://www.datsunroadster.com/SUB_SECTION_DIRECTORIES/elec_switches.htm  D H
     259-07
     FLASHER SWITCH 67.5
     $32.27

I didn't find a FF knob either new or used on Rallye though, so pretty sure
the originals are rather rare.   Well, my rare FF knob will be heading to
Japn via the US Postal Service Express mail...  about $10 and will be there
in 2 weeks.

Eric