Re: 67.5 hazard switch revisited

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: 67.5 hazard switch revisited
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:37:01 -0500
My apologies Gerardo, you apparently DID send out a message about this
before explaining the reasoning behind it, but somehow I missed this, but
thanks to some roadster nuts who sent me your initial message...

"Hello, I am in need of FF switches for the 67.5 roadsters.  I will be going
Japan this fall for the SP/SR car show and Yoshihiro Izawa, one of the club
members there said that many of the 67.5 owners are looking to get these so
they can put them on their cars since it was an "optional" item.  I will not
be selling these, they will be stated as gifts from the American SPL/SRL
clubs
on , I will have gifts of my own that I will be taking.  If the knobs are
missing that is OK, I will provide a knob for each missing one.  Once again
these will be gifts and if you could find yourselves kind enough to send me
any spares that you have gathering dust on your shelves I would greatly
appreciate it.  Please contact me off list.  Also if you really need to get
some money for them I will buy them provided they are reasonably priced,
once
again these are gifts and will be left with Mr. Izawa in Japan.  Please
provide a business card of your own with each switch.  The Japanese SP/SR
club
members will be very appreciative.  Please email me off list if you can need
more information.
Thanks, Gerardo Magana"

Still, your response left much to be desired, so any gift I have for our
fine Japanese colleagues on the anniversary of their club will be heading
that way via mail.  Have a good trip and good luck getting those parts past
the TSA on your way to board an international flight post-9/11 while there
are further terror threats in our country!

SROC homepage http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~SROC/SROCE.html#project
SROC Secretary -- Mr. S. Kitahara, 12-22, SenjuNakai-cho, Adachi-ku, Tokyo
120, Japan FAX (81.3) 3882-6601 (straight from the website above)
I also have an email out to a VERY trusted Japanese roadster friend, also a
member of SROC, who I hope can get me an address to the appropriate people
in charge.    I will post his reply once I receive it!   Also, it might be a
good time for all clubs NOT in California to send your information on to
SROC, so they know there are other roadster enthusiasts in other parts of
the USA, not just California.

Eric