Re: solex linkages

To: dat2000srl@comcast.net
Subject: Re: solex linkages
From: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Larry, The linkages are stainless steel
replica's of the original Mikuni linkages.  They will
bolt up and work just like the original's and come
with the hardware to attach them to the carbs.  The
only thing I need to know is if you have type 2 carbs
or type 3&4 as the throttle clocking is different.
Either way I have both types, just need to find which
Mikuni Solex carb types you have.  I have pictures if
you would like to see them.
Thanks, Gerardo