Re: Temp Sensor / electric fan

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Temp Sensor / electric fan
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:54:57 -0700
Got the fan in. It is a "Zirgo" brand 14" which seems to fit quite well. It
is 3.5" thick, and I have about 1" of clearance still.
Drilled new bolt holes near the top stock mounts on a 2L rad, and used some
ty-wraps for the bottom.
Tied it in with a temp. activated switch (looks like a temperature sensor),
in the Ford thermostat housing I'm using, and a relay from a 6 circuit fuse
block I installed.

Thanks for the replies/pointers.
Daryl