Fw: Temp Sensor / electric fan

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Temp Sensor / electric fan
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:59:44 -0700
 Got the fan in. It is a "Zirgo" brand 14" which seems to fit quite well.
It is 3.5" thick, and I have about 1" of clearance still.
Drilled new bolt holes near the top stock mounts on a 2L rad, and used some
ty-wraps for the bottom.
Tied it in with a temp. activated switch (looks like a temperature sensor),
in the Ford (don't know which car) thermostat housing I'm using, and a relay
from a 6 circuit fuse
 block I installed.

 Thanks for the replies/pointers.
 Daryl

14in. Elect. Fan.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 14in
Fan Drivers Side.JPG]