4th Annual All Datsun Beach BBQ

To: ClassicDatsunPickups@yahoogroups.com, EarlyDatsunClub@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: 4th Annual All Datsun Beach BBQ
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:55:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Attached below from http://www.dimequarterly.tierranet.com/calendar.html
Get yer BBQ appetite ready for ACTION!

DQ, UFO SoCal, Group Z 4th Annual All Datsun Beach BBQ -- Sponsored by DQ, UFO
SoCal, Group Z and SoCalROC

Where: Doheny State Beach. (Dana Point, CA)
When: October 16 from 11am to dusk.
Cost: There is a $10 per vehicle fee collected by the state to enter the park.
The BBQ is free, but we ask that all participants bring a can of non-perishable
food as we're going to make a donation to the San Diego Food Bank on behalf of
the clubs involved. (We raised just over 100lbs. of food last year)

We're going to be in the day use parking lot, just as you enter the park and
we'll set up the BBQ at the closest picnic area available. This is an informal
gathering and as such we will not have reserved parking of any kind. (But the
beach isn't nearly as crowded this time of year.) So bring your family, some
picnic chairs and sun-screen and come hang out with us. The fun starts around
11am, the BBQ fires will be lit at noon and the fun ends at sundown. We'll have
Hamburgers, Hot-Dogs, Chips and Drinks!

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL