high windshield and weatherstrip for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: high windshield and weatherstrip for sale
From: Dan Heinze <dth104@psu.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:03:51 -0700
I have a used high windshield with weatherstrip from my 68 2000 for sale

The windshield was put in about 35K miles ago and was recently replaced
due to a small (quarter inch) stone chip just below and to the right of
dead center. The chip could be repaired with expoxy. The weatherstrip is
in reasonably good condition, being the same age (13 yrs) as the glass
and the car is always garaged or under a cover when not in use.

I'd like to get $100 to cover my insurance deductable plus
shipping/insurance. I'm in San Diego for anyone who would want to pick
it up. Otherwise, I have a good carton that the replacement was shipped
in from Rallye, so shipping would be just shipping (without the cost of
packing).