1968 Solex possibly for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1968 Solex possibly for sale
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:23:53 -0400
http://community.webshots.com/album/482169092zbwPNz

I am seriously considering selling my black 2000 Solex B cam, racing oil pan,
great stereo, 1968 2000.

It is running great and has recently had the tranny redone, and the engine
apart by Ed Johnson, who tells me that the chains are fine.

Located in Los Angeles.

I still have 2 1966 1600s, and can't figure where to park them, so its time to
downsize.

I probably have $15K or more in it (too painful to figure it out), and am
looking for $10K, or whatever much higher number someone thinks its worth.

Gary C