Roadsters Wanted!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadsters Wanted!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:16:00 -0700
I got this idea from the local 350z group's meet at Treasure Island.

http://community.webshots.com/album/482506757UTphfx

Wouldn't it be cool to have a picture of several roadsters on the famous
zig-zagging Lombard St. in San Francisco?

I would like to organize a photoshoot before the rains hit the Bay Area.
This will happen on a weekend for sure.

I need as many roadsters as possible to fill Lombard St., if we have
different colors it would be better!

The only catch is that we need to be in S.F. around 8-9am before the streets
get busy.

If you are interested please e-mail me and we can figure out the appropriate
meeting point/caravan.

Let's do it!