Further Windshield update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Further Windshield update
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:05:45 EDT
I talked with Richard at ProSource and orders are coming in. It looks like we
should hit the initial 12 needed to pay to have the mold made.

Just a few things.

THESE ARE HIGH WINDSHIELDS  for the 68-70

Intro price is $275 for one. $250 each for 2

After the first 12 are sold (not counting a vendor deal) I think they will
switch to a more market price. Not sure on this He might be flexible,

He will ship for a $25 crate fee plus shipping and insurance.

Delivery should be in 4 weeks

You can pay by credit card over the phone.

YOU MUST CALL PROSOURCE
I have had a lot of emails saying put me down for one. ProSource takes the
orders.

Dave

Contact
Richard