Have 70 2000 parts in NC

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Have 70 2000 parts in NC
From: LarryAMiner@cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:25:12 EDT
Group,
I have a 70 2000 parts car with disassembled U20, 5 speed, top frame, brand
new in the box white heavy vinyl top etc.  If you have need of anything please
let me know as I need to move the car out of the drive.  If you are interested
we can work out something for the whole car.  I bought it basically for the
fenders.  I don't want dealer money but would just like to recoup some of my
investment or would trade parts for good chrome bumpers or headlight trim.
Larry Miner
SEROC