RE: Calling all Socaroc guys

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Calling all Socaroc guys
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:36:54 -0700
I have something going on Sunday, but the weekend looks clear according to
weather.com. Maybe a trip from OC to the air museum at Chino airport over
the hills on Saturday. Straight and twisty and lots of old warbirds at the
air museum, if you're into that kinda thing (roadster nuts not into old
hardware...right). Here's the link to the museum:

http://www.planesoffame.org/locations.php

Going to Chino on surface streets in not super twisty, but is is a nice
drive. Jon Frampton and I did it about a year or so ago and it was fun.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600