Re: Calling all Socaroc guys

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Calling all Socaroc guys
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:49:55 -0700
Do we have a meeting place?
I'll probably come up through Silverado Canyon to Chapman and meet somewhere
along the 55/91 since I'm in south orange.  We can take Lambert Rd/ 142 from
Brea into Chino.
After that maybe we run up Euclid and do a Mt Baldy to Glendora run.  It's
nice view from the ridge road. And it's slightly twisty.  ;)

Steve
70' 1600

  I have something going on Sunday, but the weekend looks clear according to
  weather.com. Maybe a trip from OC to the air museum at Chino airport over
  the hills on Saturday. Straight and twisty and lots of old warbirds at the
  air museum, if you're into that kinda thing (roadster nuts not into old
  hardware...right). Here's the link to the museum:

  http://www.planesoffame.org/locations.php

  Going to Chino on surface streets in not super twisty, but is is a nice
  drive. Jon Frampton and I did it about a year or so ago and it was fun.

  Paul Bauman
  Westminster, CA
  67 1600

  Any SoCalRoc guys wanna do a run this weekend or any one of these days?  I
  have been itching for a long drive for a while!  Ideas/thoughts
  appreciated....

  Joaquin
  67.5 1600
  Buena Park,CA