Windshield order from MN anyone?

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield order from MN anyone?
From: matthew peterson <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,
I'm curious to know if there is anyone else in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin
interested in ordering one of the windshields from Prosource.  I called and
talked to Richard and he said shipping would be $97.50 to Minnesota no matter
how many are shipped.  With an order of 8 or more the shipping would be free
(although I doubt there's that many roadsters in the area needing
windshields!).  He's putting in the order later next week so if there's anyone
out there interested please email me.  We could save some money to put toward
other Datsun parts!
I'm located in the far SE corner of MN but we could ship to whoever is the most
centrally located.  I travel through the Twin Cities area about once a month so
if there's anyone in that area I could deliver it to you as long as you show me
your roadster!  I don't get to see many where I'm at.
later,
Matt Peterson
'68 1600
Houston, MN