Re: Black Smoke

To: mjsutter@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Black Smoke
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:59:18 EST
Check the floats. The brass ones will crack and get fuel in them. If they
make noise when shaken, they are bad. Also, you can dunk them in almost boiling

water and look for bubbles. The other possibility is dirty or bad float
valves.

keith

In a message dated 10/31/2005 4:58:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,