Re: Chrome Plating

To: roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome Plating
From: "J.E." <srldatsun@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 04:58:25 -0800 (PST)
check out these guys.  They are based in Los Angeles Ca but do car shows all
over the USA.  The closest show to you seems ot be Raleigh or Chrlotte NC. You
call them up send a deposit and at the show exchange your bumper with a
rechromed one.  They do have Datsun Roadster bumpers.  Or you can ship your
bumper to them and have it shiped back or you can pick it up at a later show.
I remember that their price was around 150.00 a bumper, but that may have gone
up a bit since 2 years ago.  Here is there their web site
http://www.bumperboyz.com/

Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com> wrote:I know this comes up from time
to time, but, does
anyone have any recommendations for chrome plating
places (bumper) on the east coast? I'd like to
actually take my bumper in and talk to them about it
first, but will ship if I need to. I am in Charleston
SC, but I travel in SC, NC, GA, VA and DC area. Fewer
of these places every year due to environmental
problems.