69 1600 with NOS fenders and quarters $1750 Michigan

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 1600 with NOS fenders and quarters $1750 Michigan
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:16:46 -0400
I have a 69 1600 out in Michigan about an hour north of Detroit that had NOS
front fenders and NOS rear quarters put on it a few years back and has been
stored mostly inside or under cover since. if anyone up that way needs
sheetmetal, I'd sell the car for $1750 if you want to pick it up yourself,
about a grand less than the cost to buy the sheetmetal alone. comes with a
spare engine and transmission as well. the person I got it from said the
floors needed replacing. hood is nothing to write home about... really, the
car doesn't look that bad. contact me offline if interested. I do have a
couple photos I could e-mail.

Craig