Re: Intro

To: "Marcus A. Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>,
Subject: Re: Intro
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:51:53 -0400
Marcus,
Welcome to the Roadster family!  Although our '66 low windshield, the "R",
is far from stock, a lot of the repairs and restoration would apply to a
stocker.  I tried to document as much of the process as possible in pictures
and text on my website ( link in sig below).
Lots of good information and parts vendor links at some of the following if
you're not already aware of them:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/essential.asp
http://www.311s.org/
http://www.datsun.org./roadster/default.html
http://datroad.freeservers.com/link.html
http://www.datsuns.com/
And a great site regarding the history and racing legacy of the Roadster
http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH