Intro

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intro
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:59:55 +0930
"I have just purchased a 1968 2000 and am starting to restore it. I look
forward to hearing from those of you who have walked the walk.

Marcus A. Pryor"

Hi Marcus, welcome to the world of Restoring Roadsters.

I'm doing up a 1965 SP310 to as factory as I can get it.

Have a look at the pics in My Imagestation for a blow by blow description.

I'm guessing that the majority of body parts will be the same so let me know
if you need any detailed pics. of anything.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510