RE: 240z Rear Drums work on a 69 2000?

To: pauljsouza@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 240z Rear Drums work on a 69 2000?
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:37:21 -0400
I think they work, buy I think I remember this coming up some time back.
There might be a modification that needs to be done...grinding a lip off the
backing plate maybe?   I have either 240Z or roadster finned drums on the
back of my 72 510 wagon....they fit fine, but I did have to modify
something...I forgot what! This growing old stuff sucks!

Some one on the list.......help!
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia