OT: Hockey Humour

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Hockey Humour
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:24:41 -0700
It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to
his seat right at center ice. He sits down noticing that the seat next to
him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be
sitting there.
  "No," says the neighbor. "The seat is empty."
This is incredible!", said
the man.   "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for final
game of  the Stanley Cup playoffs and not use it?".
The neighbor says "Well actually, the seat belongs to me.  I was supposed to
come with my
wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to
together since we got married in1967."
"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that.
That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative,
or even a neighbor to take the seat?"
The man shakes his head "No. They're
all at the funeral".