all this suck and blow stuff, whew

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: all this suck and blow stuff, whew
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
Jeeminy. This is pretty high tech, pour gas down the
intake , light it off with a bic, wait till something
goes bang. sheesh, enough about the velocity
transmitters, vortex generating bernouli's and
thermocombobulating jet needles. write it in crayon on
the wall so we can all get what your are puttin down.
Lets get into a physics contest while we are at it....
thats pretty much it for me

Eric, tune it up and dont think about why.