Re: Carburetion.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carburetion.
From: "Marcus A. Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
I have observed the same thing in SUs. That is why the term "constant
velocity" is somewhat of a misnomer. One of the most critical constants in
wet flow testing is the pressure drop in the air column as it enters the
carburetor. A constant pressure drop of one lb is usually used in order to
create repeatability. For this reason CFM numbers are suspect unless they
are tested at this one lb pressure drop.

Marcus A. Pryor
For a new age of reason