Looking for anyone in my area....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for anyone in my area....
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:21:43 -0700
Hi all.

The truck just left (48 hours ago) that delivered my Dad's 1970 1600 ragtop to
me. After 37 years of ownership, he finally decided it was time to pass it on.
Since my brother didn't want it, I am the lucky one who is going to keep her in
the family and restore her.

What I am looking for is any one in my area--or anywhere for that matter-- who
can offer advice, help, or commiseration (haha) with what is a great
automobile.

I live approximately 30 minutes south of Madison, WI and only about an hour
from the Il state line.

Any one out there?

Let me know!

CHEERS!!

Tim

ps, she needs a lot of body work because of deep rust. One thing I need to know
is if the body parts from other years will fit/work on a 1970.

PEACE :-)