2006 Blackhawk Show Pics!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2006 Blackhawk Show Pics!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 07:52:12 +0000
I want to thank everyone for going to the show today. All of you are my
heroes!  We had 17 roadsters on this beautiful day! Thanks for coming out,
our presence was both acknowledged and welcomed.

There were plenty of Z's, roadsters and 510s to enjoy throughout the day.
ZCarGarage got to park their cars in front of the museum which made for some
spectacular photos:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2843311000091305389AigDTk
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2623506920091305389QFCUpG
Dennis and his wife and Mark Davey and came all the way from Minden, Nevada:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2448478570091305389KHukzs

Roadster winners:
Dan Philbin '67.5 SRL 1st place stock
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2533915700091305389RSwEAJ
Kerry Dehmel '67.5 SPL 2nd place stock
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2538141830091305389LIMOoQ
Joe Kinstle '68 SRL 3rd place stock(No worries I have your award Joe :) )
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2836410710091305389hcCmXM
Jeff Torre '66 SPL 1st place modified
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2145967970091305389OXEuEX
Francis Anand '68 SRL 2nd modified
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2289851080091305389GZAgnN
Herb Petty '66 SPL/KA24 3rd place modified
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2078203850091305389ikIahq
All of the winners:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2298741680091305389AKHyER
Kurt Ikerd's newly restored(by ZCarGarage) '71 240z...Won Best of Show and
Best S30! It is truly a wonderful Z. Even John Morton said it was the best
car at the show!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2854368710091305389mccFOi
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2067908280091305389mUFCnZ
The great John Morton told us some racing tales:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2776294720091305389olGSLR
Other cool stuff:
Mo's curved-glass Classic Instruments gauges:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2781878670091305389dyAHuq
Some T-birds crashed the show:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2619091250091305389XnkIOM
Tom Dockery breaking a halfshaft on his 300hp VG-33 510:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2711670270091305389NXyXUT
I made a contact for Superlite wheels and they have some very affordable
alternatives to Panasports in roadster-friendly(and Z) sizes!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2146127070091305389eXxETu
Dan Magliari's smart Datsun Shirt:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551251022/2441735640091305389QYovDG

Such a great Datsun day, unfortunately our flight to Oregon for the Canby
Datsun show got delayed by 2 hrs, and eventually got cancelled so we will
miss the show tomorrow. If you are going to Canby PLEASE take some pics.

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20