Re: Rotor thickness

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rotor thickness
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:29:33 EDT
Should be able to. Find someplace that will set them up carefully in the
brake lathe and turn just enough off to clean them up. Make 3 or 4 light passes

rather than the one big one they normally like to. Depending on how deep any
groves are they should be good. Most places just crank in .010" and make one
pass, it's fast and cheap for them and they get to sell more new rotors.

keith

In a message dated 6/10/2006 7:47:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,