OT, but maybe of interest

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT, but maybe of interest
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:02:28 -0500
Sorry for the way off topic guys.
The short story is that my car-nut uncle from Kansas died a few months ago,
and my aunt/cousins are selling his car collection, and body shop tools etc on
July 15.  No Datsuns, but heavy on the Chevy line.  A lot of it is
parts/pieces/swap meet quality stuff.  If you are interested, you can look at
the auctioneers website.  I have some photos of the cars and the shop.  If you
are interested, e-mail me off list.
www.thummelauction.com  Link to the auction calendar, for the July 15
auction.

The weather in Wisconsin has been great, and we have been getting lots of
roadster time in...
Ken Williams
Janesville, WI
'67 1600