RE: copper head gaskets

To: "'Chris Coker'" <chrisfcoker@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: copper head gaskets
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:57:11 -0700
Hey Chris,

            Sent the headgasket.com guys and email.  One thing that seems
strange is that they don't sell dead soft gaskets and require the end user
to anneal them themselves which is kinda contrary to what else I've read.

            That number you gave me for CinCity seems to be a fax machine?
Could you please recheck that for me?

            Thanks,

                        Daniel Neuman

                        Oakland CA

Subject: copper head gaskets

Dave McDowell 513/232-6800 is the owner of CinCityPerformance.  Dave has
raced a 2L Roadster for years, and is a great resource for anybody
interested in getting the most out of a U20.  I think their still in
business, although I know they were going through some major personnel
changes a couple of years ago.

copper headgaskets can also be obtained from www.headgaskets.com  The list
the 1600 and 2000 roadsters in their application sheet.

http://www.headgasket.com/contents/gasket%20archives.pdf

Happy roadstering,

Chris Coker