past revisited, new Datsun in the family

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: past revisited, new Datsun in the family
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 07:30:46 -0400
I was looking around on ebay the other day and what should I stumble across
but the 1976 Bob Sharp GT33 280Z, the "mystery car" Merlin had requested
info on from the list. I had tried to buy this very same car from my friend
Harry Hults about 27 years ago, I was $200 shy of what he wanted for it back
then and someone else got it. it had been whacked pretty good in the right
front and he'd repaired it and it was lookin' real good :-)  not so nice
now, the times and salt in upstate NY have taken their toll, but I'm happy
to say I'm now the proud new owner... here's a link to the auction- worth
fixing back up imho, will have to keep this one :-)  I have a 5spd around
for one of these, anyone on the list know if it's a bolt-in?

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4647987369

Craig
mostly roadsters  ;-)