Re: Got Dish? (too much)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Got Dish? (too much)
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:16:00 -0700
That has to be the x-Don Miller auto-x roadster / turbo power beast
It sold a couple years ago and was never heard from again......
He used to run the car in SCCA auto-x and NHA hillclimbs for several years
in the northwest.
Don was a frequent visitor and contributor to this mailing list while he
built the car.

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
Idaho Falls