2006 Monterey Historics 8/19 !!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2006 Monterey Historics 8/19 !!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:12:17 -0700
All,

This is a spectacular motorsports event that I always attend at Laguna Seca
Raceway. This year's event will also have a Nisssn/Datsun corral and I'd
like to see a good roadster showing!  If you are interested in attending
information is below.

Pictures from past 'Seca events:

2005

http://community.webshots.com/album/428707375RJWenc

2004

http://community.webshots.com/album/175157815QSjesr

See you there!

2006 Monterey Historics Car Corral Tickets For Saturday August 19,2006

at Laguna Seca Raceway  www.laguna-seca.com

Advanced tickets are $65.00 per person (verify with Tax Acct. if deductible
this is a charity event). Included with each ticket is a corral pass for
parking. The Nissan/Datsun corral includes, Z cars all models, Roadsters all
models, and 510's.  Our corral has a fabulous location directly behind the
featured Marque cars. Datsun celebrities such as Peter Brock, John Morton,
BRE team members along with other special guests such as Bob Bondurant are
scheduled to stop by the corral. Show off your ride to the Pro's. Check out
last years photo's at www.ZONC.org .Please complete the form below:

Number of tickets_____________  Number of corral passes_______

If you are interested in tickets for other that Saturday please note below:

Name _______________________

Address______________________

City, State, ZIP________________

Phone Number ________________

Make checks payable to: ZONC

Mail to:

ZONC

Mark Davey

1703 Chiquita Cir.

Minden, Nevada 89423

Your tickets & corral passes will be sent to you by early August.