Re: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:25:06 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting

I used EZ Lube here in LA and I don't think they are any different from Jiffy
Lube. But the guys who work at the place loved my 2 Roadsters and were very
careful to get all the lube points, even to the point of letting me go under
the car with them.  And they were solicitous of getting the right filters.

I think it is how you interact with the workers that determines how you get
treated.  Of course, there is no excuse for a rip off, even if you are an
a-hole, but you can avoid most problems by being pleasant.

Most people are honest, even most politicians, and lube guys.

Gary C
1600
2000 solex

All on demand. Always Free.