RE: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting

To: <geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:01:20 -0700
>Gary C. Wrote - I think it is how you interact with the workers that
determines how you get treated.  Of course, there is no excuse for a rip
off, even if you are an a-hole, but you can avoid most problems by being
pleasant.

I use another chain lube joint in Glendale, and boy! Do they love my
datsuns. I'm known as the guy that will be there during all the
procedure. They don't mind, cause I'm also known as the guy that tips.
They allow me into the pit, to check things and to guide them to the
grease points. How you treat service personnel is good assurance of good
service.

Victor Laury
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL Roadster