Datsun Roadster Seats

To: "'datsun list datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster Seats
From: "Chuck Kyle" <chuck@chuckkyle.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:57:47 -0400
Thanks for all the responses on my inquiry about the 1600 seats and head
rests.

For those interested I through a couple of head rests and seats up on eBay.
Here is the title and auction number:

Datsun Roadster Head Rest and Seats   Item number: 180014519146

There is no reserve.  I think $15 should cover the cost of shipping the head
rests.  If you want the just the head rests, pay the $15 shipping and I will
pitch the seats.  If you want the seats and head rests, pay the $65 and I
will ship both.  Here is the deal, I do not like when people make money on
the shipping.  I am not sure how much the shipping is truly.  I will buy a
box and peanuts, take them to UPS, if it is less then $65, I will add a
check inside the box for the difference.

The head rests I bought from Dean out in CA back in the mid 90s.  I believe
I paid $75 each, but really do not remember.  I bought two seats off of
Datsun Don out in Bristol TN, newly reupholstered, beautiful, for $695.

Thanks

Chuck