New yard art

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New yard art
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:25:55 -0400
So, I'm driving home in Shiny after running an errand for my wife. Stopped at
a light when a guy at a service station calls to me and waves me over. Always
ready to talk cars, I pull over. He looks the car over, says he has a 70 2000
sitting in the back yard and ask if I would like it. I followed him home and
checked it out. It's been sitting under a tarp for the last 20 years, it's
complete but the body is pretty rough. Has a title and keys. He has owned it
since 75. He is moving and was ready to call the junk man to come get it. I
will know more Saturday when I go get it.

Just a sucker for stray roadsters. My wife is not to happy at the time

Richard Brown